Let Us Take the Leash.
- Have a hectic schedule or a busy multi-dog household?
- Have difficulty maintaining consistent practice needed to make progress with your dog’s skills or behavior problems?
- Feel you don’t have the ability or aptitude to train a dog?
- Want to maximize your dog’s learning potential?
- Prefer that a professional works with your dog on-on-one?
Day training could be right for you!
Day training is a way to quickly jumpstart your dog’s learning journey and is appropriate for dogs of any age. Private in home training sessions are geared toward coaching you to train your dog–they are most successful with daily practice between sessions. With day training, you can leave the training to us!
How Does Day Training Work?
Day Training packages are:
Typically 3-4 sessions per week over a period of 2-3 weeks
60 minutes (Standard) or 3 hour (Intensive( sessions
Held in your home or neighborhood or other public spaces
Customizable to your needs and goals
Include two transfer sessions to learn your dog’s new skills
What Can Day Training Help With?
Foundational Skills such as:
- Stationary behaviors – Place, Sit, Stay, Down
- Impulse control
- Polite leash walking
- Manners in the home
- Socialization in the community
Problem Behaviors such as:
- Door dashing
- Mild reactivity, handling issues and resource guarding
Day Training Packages
Standard (60 minute sessions)
9 sessions $1200
12 sessions $1400
16 sessions $1600
Intensive (3 hour sessions)
Our intensive day training option consists of 3 hour sessions with a trainer, which includes pick up and drop off from your home, and one transfer session. This can be a great option for puppies or young dogs needing help with socialization as well as training skills.
4 sessions $800
8 sessions $1500
Benefits of Day Training:
- Your dog is set up for success through immediate reinforcement of correct choices.
- Consistency and clarity. In early training, consistency and clarity are key to future learning. Lack of these can create confusion which can lead to behavior issues.
- Reduced frustration in learning by building bridges of communication (by use of marker word or clicker). A professional trainer’s strong mechanical skills and timing facilitate quick, error-free learning.
- Protocols to prevent future behavior issues
- Maximizes training time and your dog’s learning potential
- Sessions tailored to your dog’s exact training needs moment by moment, working toward your specific goals.
Greg and Kristin